- Each candle has 3 lbs of Soy Wax! Soy wax tends to burn cleaner and for a longer time than traditional paraffin wax. Paraffin wax is petroleum based whereas soy wax is a natural more eco-friendly choice. By buying a soy wax candle you are supporting the American farmer and his/her soy bean crop.
- Each wooden dough bowl is hand-carved, so no two bowls are the same! Each bowl is unique, and measures similar/around (20 x 8.5 x 4 1/2), and the exterior has been treated with a fire retardant - which does not affect the soy wax. (Each is hand carved and painted, so dimensions WILL vary!) Each candle does hold the same amount of wax - 3 IBS!
- We recommend when you receive one of our dough bowl candles and light it, as with any candle, ensure that it sits on a fire resistant surface that can also handle any wax clean up that may be necessary.
- *Our Wax Flowers and Refill Kits ARE NOT included in the purchase of the dough bowl candle - they can be purchased separately!
- Please understand, these are wooden bowls made to look rustic from raw wood. Some may have knot holes, scratches, knife marks, saw blade marks, sap or minor cracks. These are not defects. These are a natural part of a bowl that has been made from raw wood. Size, color and shape will vary. We do try to minimize these for each bowl however, we cannot guarantee your bowl will not have any of these character marks.
- Soy wax is also bio degradable, and cleans up with soap and water. That makes reusing your containers much easier!
- Candle safety is our number 1 priority with our dough bowl candles. Please never leave a candle burning unattended!
- We do not use lead wicks. Our pure cotton wicks are designed to minimize "flare ups" and soot. Customers wishing to consume every drop of wax are urged to use safety tested waxmelters.
All of our dough bowl candles come with a care brochure with specifics to ensure you or the recipient of your candle has the most enjoyable experience with your River Chic Candle.