This is a limited time offer for ONE of our skinny 5 wick dough bowl candle -
These bowls are SMALLER than our normal 6 wick candle so, the burn time is lessEach candle has 20-22 ounces of Soy Wax! Soy wax tends to burn cleaner and for a longer time than traditional paraffin wax. The 5 wick dough bowl candle is thinner than the 6 wick (which is why they hold less wax) - They will not burn as long as our 6 wick candle.
- Each wooden dough bowl is hand-carved, so no two bowls are the same! Each bowl is unique, and measures similar/around (20 x 6 x 2 1/2), and the exterior has been treated with a fire retardant. (Each is hand carved and painted, so dimensions WILL vary!)
- *Our Wax Flowers and Refill Kits ARE NOT included in the purchase of the dough bowl candle - they can be purchased separately!
- Please understand, these are wooden bowls made to look rustic from raw wood. Some may have knot holes, scratches, knife marks, saw blade marks, sap or minor cracks. These are not defects. These are a natural part of a bowl that has been made from raw wood. Size, color and shape will vary. We do try to minimize these for each bowl however, we cannot guarantee your bowl will not have any of these character marks.
- Soy wax is also bio degradable, and cleans up with soap and water. That makes reusing your containers much easier!
- Candle safety is our number 1 priority with our dough bowl candles. Please never leave a candle burning unattended!
- We do not use lead wicks. Our pure cotton wicks are designed to minimize "flare ups" and soot. Customers wishing to consume every drop of wax are urged to use safety tested wax melters.
- PROPERLY BURN & CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE.
- One important rule is to trim candle wicks to 1/4 inch each time before burning. This will give you a much cleaner burn - to ensure the burnt wick won’t fall into the melted wax!
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Please NEVER leave a burning candle unattended!
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch on fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding,carpets, books, paper, flammable items, and decorations.
- Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when a 3/8″ wax remains in the container. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface and prevent glass/wooden containers from cracking or breaking.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and air currents.This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and smoking. Drafts can also blow lightweight curtains or papers into the flame where they could catch fire. NEVER burn a candle under a ceiling fan or near an A/C vent!
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times. If left in the wax pool, they could catch fire when you next light your candle.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Today’s newer homes are built very airtight nowadays and the air exchange rate is very low.
- NEVER touch or move a container candle when the wax is liquid or molten. The outside of the container will still be hot to the touch - and can cause stains, burns, or damage.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do NOT place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children or pets.